Introducing next-level power
With Galaxy Note 10 we’ve designed a mobile experience that’s like a computer, a gaming console, a movie-tech camera, and an intelligent pen, all in one device.
Impossibly thin design
High-polish metal and glass meld seamlessly — all in an impressively slim design.
Cinematic Infinity-O Display
With a tiny, front-facing camera lens, the display is a Dynamic AMOLED that’s brilliant in all conditions.
More power. More speed. More storage
Our powerful 7nm processor and 8GB RAM combine to harness incredible speeds. With 2.0Gbps LTE, easily download files, live game, and stream content, in even the busiest of places.
Laptop storage without the laptop
Galaxy Note10 take mobile memory to the next level with 256GB storage which you can expand by up to an additional 1TB
Power to make your day last all day
Our cutting-edge battery intelligence ensures Galaxy Note10+’s 3500mAh (typical) outlasts your day.
Wireless PowerShare gives you the power to charge other devices
Place your friend’s phone, your Galaxy Buds, or Qi-compatible devices on the back of your phone to start reverse charging. No cables necessary.
Makes video as epic as still photography
The new camera system brings pro-grade movie technology to mobile and makes it easy to use. We packed powerful pro-grade technology in your pocket with the multi-camera system, giving you the power to go from shoot to edit instantly. Shoot incredible colour and detail in 4K UHD. Experience rich hues and contrast that stay accurate in each scene with HDR10+ and Dynamic Tone Mapping.
- Type Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 6.3 inches, 98.6 cm2 (~90.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Always-on display
- OS Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10.0; One UI 2
- Chipset Exynos 9825 (7 nm) – EMEA/LATAM
- Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm) – USA/China
- CPU Octa-core
- GPU Mali-G76 MP12 – EMEA/LATAM
- Adreno 640
- Internal 256GB
- 8GB RAM
- 12 MP, f/1.5-2.4, 27mm (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
- 12 MP, f/2.1, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.6″, 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
- 16 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), 1/3.1″, 1.0µm, Super Steady video
- Features LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama
- Video 2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR10+, dual-video rec., stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS & OIS
- Single 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/3″, 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF
- Features Dual video call, Auto-HDR
- Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack No
- 32-bit/384kHz audio
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Dolby Atmos sound
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC Yes
- Radio FM radio (USA & Canada only)
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Samsung DeX (desktop experience support)
- Bixby natural language commands and dictation
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery